TRAVEL

flying

One
Travel answers questions. Two Travel moves the mind. Three Travel will change you.

There’s nothing like travel.  For someone else that sentence might read, “There’s nothing like skydiving, or farming or delivering babies into the world.” It may be the work we do, our hobby or a talent shared that gives pleasure we may find hard to explain to others. Nevertheless, when we share about “it” people feel that excitement, the love and joy that spring.


In my case travel isn’t simply about picking a destination and going there (although that can also happen). As a naturally inquisitive child who asked questions, who grew up to be an unapologetically curious adult, I found a safe place to explore in travel.  Moreover, when I was old enough to travel on my own, further away from home than I’d ever been, it moved my mind in all the ways I had imagined.  Travel moved my consciousness in a way that let me know  - for sure - it was not only okay to be inquisitive, to ask questions, to be curious about the world...it is good.  Indeed, travel will change you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT